Software Engineer at our company makes use of latest development frameworks & platforms to roll out innovative projects which are (so far) unseen by mankind over internet. The Software Engineer teams up with fellow Senior Software Engineers, or Team Leads at our company to contribute in the future of computing with our flagship open source projects accompanied by a few closed source ones.
- Collaboratively working with Senior Software Engineers to plan the flowchart of challenging projects that may contribute to future of computing, & the future of 'open source'
- Performing 'feasibility analysis' of flowcharts/plans drawn
- Architecting the appropriate Design Pattern of source code
- Writing the Code
- Relying on Tools to ensure accuracy-driven development
- Unit Testing
c. Collaborating with Team
- Collaborating with peer developers to ensure production of code that is: highly reusable & maintainable
- Negotiating the features of product with in-house Business Analysts, Software Architects and Usability Engineers
- Actively contributing in evolution of "best practices of development" - during our monthly meets, which helps multiply precision & speed of development
d. Usability & Business (optional)
- Suggesting amplifications in 'Requirements Gathering' to make product more feature-rich
- Critiquing and suggesting in usability and presentation of product to the team
- Experience working with Programming Frameworks, in ANY language of your choice ( be it Jawa,PHP, Java, Objective C, Python, .NET, Python, etc'
- Having used as many Libraries or Packages, in programming language of your choice
- Autonomous roadblock solver, with excellent levels of communication & teamwork ability