Senior Software Engineer at our company makes use of latest development frameworks & platforms to roll out innovative projects which are (so far) unseen by mankind over internet. The Senior Software Engineer teams up with fellow Senior Software Engineers at our company to contribute in the future of computing with our flagship open source projects accompanied by a few closed source ones.
- Planning flowchart of challenging projects that may contribute to future of computing, & the future of 'open source'
- Radically picking the Platforms, Frameworks, Components, & Tools which facilitate in feasibility & efficiency of project
- Planning & performing 'feasibility analysis' of flowcharts/plans drawn
- Architecting the appropriate Design Pattern of source code
- Writing the Code
- Relying on Tools to ensure accuracy-driven development
- Unit Testing
c. Algorithms (optional)
- Demonstrating knowledge in "Computer Science Algorithms, or Subject Matter Expertise, or Discrete Maths, or Artificial ntelligence" to fuel researches at RCT
- Validating accuracy/output of Algorithms by building their prototypes beforehand, or by performing the steps of algorithm manually
- Actively contributing in evolution of "best practices of development" - during our monthly meets, which helps multiply precision & speed of development
d. Collaborating with Team
- Collaborating with peer developers to ensure production of code that is: highly reusable & maintainabl
- Negotiating the features of product with in-house Business Analysts, Software Architects and Usability Engineers
e. Usability & Business (optional)
- Suggesting amplifications in 'Requirements Gathering' to make product more feature-rich
- Critiquing and suggesting in usability and presentation of product to the team
- Rich experience in HTML / CSS / Jquery and Ajax etc.
- Experience working with Programming Frameworks, in ANY language of your choice (be it Java, PHP, Objective C, Python, .NET, Python, etc)
- Having used as many Libraries or Packages, in programming language of your choice
- Having configured or modified as much assortment of Open Source projects during his/her experience (like the open sources listed here)
- Autonomous roadblock solver, with excellent levels of communication & teamwork ability