iOS Developers at Solutions Beyond are expected to apply their expertise to build, replicate and troubleshoot issues with revolutionary iPhone applications. As a passionate app developer, you will be tasked with researching, designing and coding of never-before iOS applications and collaborate closely with our product managers, designers, and server engineers to help shape the evolution of innovative applications.
If you're interested in this position please send your resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
- Manage the entire implementation process from designing to launching, incorporating feedback from a range of stakeholders (designers, marketers, business development team and support).
- Passionately research new technologies, provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
- Rapidly develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- Strategize applications with clients and synthesize feedback
- Produce useful written source documentation and reports including customer oriented release notes and project status reports
- Collaborating with peer developers to ensure production of code that is: highly reusable & maintainable
- Negotiating the features of product with in-house Business Analysts, Software Architects and Usability Engineers
- Suggesting amplifications in 'Requirements Gathering' to make product more feature-rich
- Critiquing and suggesting in usability and presentation of product to the team
- 2-3 yrs experience in iOS & Mac development
- Experience with iPhone SDK and building applications for mobile platforms
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data Framework, Core Animation API, etc)
- Familiar with Xcode and PHP web services
- Strong Object-Oriented design design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Strong intuition for UX and consumer behavior
- Autonomous roadblock solver, with excellent levels of communication & teamwork ability