Your job as a business development manager is to evaluate new business opportunities such as in/out licensing, collaborative research and development agreements, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and articulating strategy, solutions and services. This role requires a seasoned professional, skilled at building impactful relationships and at working across organizational boundaries, influencing key stakeholders, and driving our growth imperatives.
a. Role and Responsibilities
- Willing to contribute in the night shift (US Time Zone).
- Translate business goals of new customer acquisition and rapid growth into actionable plans and strategies.
- Responsible for addressing leads, scoping of projects and identifying any gaps in the client requirements.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince these organisations to do business with the company.
- Stay current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business challenges.
- Interact with leads and bring them to logical conclusion.
- Identifying key IT requirements and taking it to the next level.
- Willing to work closely with Recruitment Team and Development team.
- Able to make extensive calling.
- Implement different marketing strategies to generate business.
- Build, monitor and orchestrate project sales pipelines to analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
- Understand the overall strategic direction and portfolio, and assist in customizing solutions based on client needs.
b. Core Competencie
- Demonstrate a level of Project Management Skills. Preferably 3+ years of experience in Business Development / Inside Sales / Lead Generation.
- Experience in selling IT Solutions and IT Services in the International Market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have knowledge of web development technologies & Internet Marketing.
- Possess strong and self-confident communication skills and be comfortable speaking with director level contacts.
- Go getter attitude and be able to think 'out of the box'.
c. Key Result Areas:
- Opportunity Analysis
- Account Mapping
- New Account Development
- Account Management
- Vendor Management and Contract Negotiation
- End to End Sales
- Closing the deals
- Generate reports based on sales analysis
- Maintaining Client Relationship
- Supporting to Pre Sales activity
- Preparing business case studies
- Branding of the Organization
Who can submit resume?
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) with altleast one year computer dimploma - for Project Bidder
- MBA, BBA or Equivalent (fresher) - for project Bidding / coordination / Pre Sale
- BCA, BTech (CS), MCA, BScIT or Equivalent (fresher) - for Bidding / Cliient handling / Pre Sale / Post Sale
- BCA, BTech (CS), MCA, BScIT or Equivalent - for BDM and all stuff related to Client and Developers Communication(s)
- Or any Graduate Techie